EWheels EW-M39 Travel Mobility Scooter
Why Buy Your Mobility Scooter From Cura360?
- Free Shipping (a few exceptions apply)
- Cura360 White Glove Services Available
- Cura360 Annual Service Plan (See Options Below)
- Cura360 Support On Out Of Warranty Repair
- Charger Included
- Quick Ship (some products)
- Free Accessory (Cup Holder or Basket)
The EW M39 is a four-wheel, portable, travel mobility scooter that is equipped with an onboard charger that provides for hassle-free transportation and portability. The luxurious, extra thick, seat back and seat cushion is absolutely the most comfortable seat on the market today!
For added convenience, the seat back and seat cushion are covered with a snap-on/off cover for easy cleaning. The wireless design enables the scooter to be disassembled in just seconds. This scooter is simply the highest quality, best value, portable travel scooter on the market today.
|Drive Range: 15 miles||Turning Radius: 44"|
|Top Speed: 5 mph||Weight capacity: 300 lbs|
|Heaviest Piece: 35 lbs||Product Weight: 73 lbs (With no batt.)|
Checkout Securely With:
|Max Speed:||5.00 mph|
|Scooter Drive Range:||15 miles|
|Heaviest Piece:||35 lbs.|
|Scooter Seat Width:||17"|
|Weight Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Max Seat to Ground Height:||22"|
|Lowest Seat to Ground Height:||20"|
|Height Adjustable Seat:||Yes|
|Wheel Type:||Four Wheeled|
|Front Wheel Size:||8"|
|Rear Wheel Size:||8"|
|Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires:||No|
|Battery Type:||(2) 12V 18AH|
|Battery Charger Type:||On Board|
|Drive Type:||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Braking System:||Electro-mechanical Brakes|
|Weight Without Batteries:||73.00 lbs.|
|Battery Pack Weight:||20.00 lbs.|
|Seat Section Weight:||15.00 lbs.|
- On Board Charger, for Easy Transportation
- Extra Thick Seat Cushion Pad
- Maximum Speed 5 mph
- 300 lbs Weight Capacity
- Driving Range 15 Miles
- Self-Diagnostic Warning Light
- Wireless Design For Trouble-Free Dismantling
- Adjustable Tiller
EWheels EW-M39 Travel Mobility Scooter is a lightweight and compact model designed for easy transportation and maneuverability. Here are some key features that may be associated with this scooter:
1. Portability: The EW M39 is designed for travel and can be disassembled into smaller pieces for convenient transport. It typically consists of lightweight components that can be easily lifted and stored in a car trunk.
2. Maneuverability: This scooter is designed to navigate tight spaces and narrow pathways. It often features a small turning radius, making it suitable for indoor use or crowded areas.
3. Weight Capacity: The weight capacity of the EWM39 may vary, but it is typically designed to accommodate average-sized individuals, with a maximum weight capacity ranging from 250 to 300 pounds (113 to 136 kilograms).
4. Battery Range: The scooter is powered by rechargeable batteries, which provide a certain range of travel on a full charge. The specific battery range may differ based on factors such as the user's weight, terrain, and speed.
5. Controls and Safety: The EW-M39 usually features ergonomic controls, including a tiller or handlebar for steering and throttle control. Safety features such as lights, reflectors, and a horn may also be included.
Returning an Item
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 25% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and a 25% restocking fee.
All returns must first contact our Customer Service Department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for approval.
Warranty- Medical Scooters
EW-M33, EW-M34, EW-M35, EW-M39, EW-M40, EW-M41, EW-M43, EW-M45, EW-M47, EW-M48, EW-M49, EW-M50 and EW-M51.
Three Year Limited Warranty
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components, seat post and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at Ewheels discretion.
Six Month Warranty
Six (6) Months from the date of purchase on the batteries and charger. Batteries are subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a manufacturing defect will become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normal and associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Service and Labor Costs
Unless previously authorized, service calls and labor costs are NOT included or covered under any warranty. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact Ewheels directly for any assistance in locating a service provider or to make a warranty claim.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds and covers.
Damage, Accidental Damage and Misuse
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications and alterations.
Secondhand Owners and Reselling
No warranty will be offered or honored for secondhand owners. The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser.