Core Swede-O Joint Wrap Cold Compression Pack
The patented versatile design of the Swede-O® Joint Wrap comfortably surrounds painful, inflamed joints with cold therapy. Use the adjustable straps to provide compression and secure the pack to the painful area to help provide long-lasting, drug-free relief.
The plush fabric is soft to the touch and gentle on the skin and slowly releases cold therapy for subacute injuries while the smooth surface quickly releases cold therapy for acute injuries. The nontoxic, biodegradable fill in this pack stays soft and pliable when frozen.
Patent Number: D868984
- Temperature: Cold Only
- Frost Free with Strap
- Temperature Release: Quick/Slow
- Comfortably contours painful, inflamed joints
- Unique design comfortably contours joints
- The strapping system holds the pack in place
Checkout Securely With:
- Food grade propylene glycol USP, bentonite clay, water
- Blue Cover: polyester
- Clear Cover: olefin film
- Strap: neoprene, nylon hook
- Pack: 11.5 x 11.5 inches
- Strap: 4 x 34 inches
- 2 LBS
- This product is not made with natural rubber latex
- Made in USA
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30-60 days of purchase depending on the manufacturer.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back; complete, in good, unused condition, with original packaging material. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and the restocking fee.
- All returns must be in new, saleable condition with original packing material
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Most manufacturers have a restocking fee, typically this is 25%, though this will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Some items are not returnable due to sanitary reasons such as cushions, or, on occasion, due to extremely high shipping costs back to the vendor.
For specific return information on a specific product, please contact Cura360 Inc.
All returns must first contact our Customer Service Department, please email email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for Approval. Returns will not be accepted without contacting Cura360 first.
All of our products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year. This warranty period is longer for several products, see product page for details. If you have further warranty questions, please contact customer service.