Core Performance Wrap Knee Support
The versatile Performance Wrap™ Knee Support is ideal for individuals with mild knee sprains, weakened knees, runner’s knee, patellar tracking disorder, mild osteoarthritis, and patellar tendonitis (jumper’s knee). Designed by a professional surfer, the smooth neoprene interior surface keeps the support in place, even during water activities and withstands excessive perspiration.
The wraparound design is easy and less painful to apply and adjust compared to pull-on style knee supports. Simply wrap the brace around your knee and adjust the four-way tensioning system for a custom fit, increased compression, and improved patella tracking. Two spiral stays provide support and help stabilize the knee. The neoprene construction retains body heat to help reduce pain and promote healing.
The support's front opening reduces pressure across the patella which helps prevent aggravation to tenderness or bruising. A large popliteal cut out reduces material bunching during knee flexion and helps keep the leg cool and comfortable. The adjustable closures provide a customized fit and allow for variations due to swelling. Bilateral design fits right or left knee.
Checkout Securely With:
- Closure System: Wrap Around with Hook and Loop
- Support: Spiral Side Stays
- Open Patella with Popiteal Cutout
- Designed to withstand perspiration and stay put
- Four-way tension system for custom fit
- Open wrap design is easy to apply and adjust
- Product Size:
- Regular- 12.25 x 21"
- Large/X Large- 12.375 x 26"
- Product Weight:
- .42 LBS
- Color: Black/Blue
- Latex: Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions
- Product Origin: Made in the USA of Imported Materials
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30-60 days of purchase depending on the manufacturer.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back; complete, in good, unused condition, with original packaging material. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and the restocking fee.
- All returns must be in new, saleable condition with original packing material
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Most manufacturers have a restocking fee, typically this is 25%, though this will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Some items are not returnable due to sanitary reasons such as cushions, or, on occasion, due to extremely high shipping costs back to the vendor.
For specific return information on a specific product, please contact Cura360 Inc.
All returns must first contact our Customer Service Department, please email email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for Approval. Returns will not be accepted without contacting Cura360 first.
All of our products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year. This warranty period is longer for several products, see product page for details. If you have further warranty questions, please contact customer service.