Compass Roscoe Jackson Roll-Style Support Cushion
Get a multi-use and versatile fiber-filled support pillow for your neck, back, or under your knees. The Roscoe Jackson Roll-Style Support Cushion is a therapeutic pillow for neck pain, back pain, or knee pain. Its fiber-filling provides soft support, ideal for any cervical roll pillow. It sports a 19.00" x 6.50" x 1.00" size making it an excellent neck roll pillow for travel.
Checkout Securely With:
- Versatile for multiple uses. The therapeutic sleeping pillow's cylindrical shape makes it universal to be used as a neck pillow, cervical pillow, lumbar support pillow, or knee pillow. The long roll pillow is a perfect single solution for anyone with multiple pain points.
- Fiberfill holds its shape. The Therapeutic neck pillow features a fiberfill filling that keeps it soft while also maintaining its form. The lumbar roll pillow can withstand daily use and will hold its shape.
- Promotes healthy posture. Do you wake up in pain from sleeping with poor posture? The lumbar support pillow for sleeping can help. Place it either between your legs when side sleeping or under your lower back when sleeping on your back. The support cushion will help you maintain a correct posture to relieve pain.
- Reduces pain. Whether you struggle with neck, pack, or leg pain, the roll-style pillow can help. Its versatile shape helps relieve pressure placed on your pain areas, so you wake up pain-free.
Trust Carex for your sleep therapy equipment. For 35+ years, we've helped people get a good night's rest, stay healthy, and improve their well-being. Our sleep therapy products are battle-tested, customer-centric, and designed to improve the healing process. All of our products fall under our warranty and satisfaction guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll make it right
Removable Cover: No
Package Dims (h x w x d):6.00" x 19.00" x 6.00"
Package Weight:1 lbs.
Product Dims (h x w x d):19" x 6.5" x 1"
Product Weight: .9 lbs.
Material: Polyester Fiberfill
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.