Compass Euro-Style Voyager Rollator
The Voyager is a unique US/European hybrid design with separate seats and handles height ranges that accommodate heights ranging from 4’11” – 6’4” and as the seat height is increased the footprint grows effectively addressing the need for increased stability as the center of gravity of the unit moves upward. This lightweight rollator features easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes with hidden cables. It has 10-inch front and 8-inch rear wheels for great maneuverability and stability with an attractive, shielded braking mechanism that offers excellent grip on the rear wheels.
Checkout Securely With:
- Ergonomic handles with hidden brake cables; adjustable height in one-inch increments from 35” – 42.5” with an audible click as well as visual height settings.
- Height adjustments on the leg frame allow seat height to be adjusted from 21” to 24”.
- Comes with an 18” x 10” thickly padded seat with a handle to quickly and easily fold and unfold side-to-side (rather than front-to-back), allowing the unit to maneuver through narrow doorways.
- Attractive mesh tote attaches to the front frame and is easily removed to double as a shoulder bag for carrying personal items.
- 10-inch front and 8-inch rear non-marring black wheel with soft grip tires glide on almost any surface.
- Lightweight aluminum frame is durable for years of worry-free use.
- Folds up for quick and easy transport in any vehicle and for storage.
Overall Width: 23.5" (W)
Seat Dimensions: 18" (W) x 10" (D)
Height: 21”– 24”
Patient Height Range: 4’11” - 6’4”
Weight Capacity: 300 lb
Height: 35"– 42.5"
Wheel Size: 10" (front) 8” (rear)
Product Weight: 16.4 lb
Carton Dimensions: 26" x 8.85" x 20.7"
Shipping Weight: 21 lb
Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame
CCura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.
purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory
certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable
discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will
inform the Purchaser and return the product, freight billed to the purchaser.