Compass Carex Hemi Folding Walker
Our Folding Hemi Walker is ideal for those in need of mobility support with the use of one hand or arm. The portable walker offers a height adjustment from 30" to 35" in one-inch increments. The lightweight walker folds for compact storage, taking up little room. No assembly is required. The affordable walker is perfect for anyone wanting something lighter than a basic walker, but with more support than a cane.
Checkout Securely With:
- Height is adjustable from 30" to 35". Adjust the compact walker to meet your height and support needs. Adjustment is easy with push buttons and sliding tubes up or down.
- Folds for compact storage and transport. The compact travel walker can be taken anywhere because of its size. It quickly folds for secure storage in tight spaces.
- Designed for use with one arm or hand. The one-handed walker is lighter than a traditional medical walker but more stable than a cane. It's easy to carry with one arm, weighing just 3.5 lbs.
- Supports up to 300 lbs. Don't let the lightweight aluminum walker's size fool you. It's constructed of durable and rugged metal to withstand heavy use. The walker with arm support offers a dependable, reliable, and sustainable source of walking support.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Closure: Pull Handle
Package Dims (h x w x d): 32.55" x 16.45" x 2.5"
Package Weight: 4.75 lbs.
Product Dims (h x w x d): 30" - 35" x 16.75" x 13"
Product Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.