Compass Carex Walker Explorer With Wheels
Stay active and independent with the Carex Explorer Walker. This medical walker has all the features needed to stay on the go. It's a lightweight aluminum walker with 5" wheels for smooth rolling. Its organizer bag has multiple pockets for convenient storage. The wheels and glides help users walk naturally without being lifted. The adult walker with wheels is height adjustable from 30" to 38". No assembly is needed.
Checkout Securely With:
- Height is adjustable from 30" to 38". Peg holes allow the walker to be adjusted easily. Push the adjustment buttons in and slide the aluminum walker tubes up or down.
- 5" wheels and glides included. The portable walker never has to be lifted. Users push it to move forward with minimal effort. No need to pick it up to move.
- Features a walker organizer bag with multiple pockets. Take your items with you. The convenient bag lets you take your personal items with you.
- Weighs only 9 pounds. This compact travel walker is perfect for those with weak strength. Users can push and carry it effortlessly for daily use. It's ideal for elderly persons, the disabled, and anyone in need of walking support.
- Supports up to 300 lbs. The durable two-wheel walker comes ready for daily use. The solid aluminum materials make it dependable and rugged for long-term use.
- No assembly is required. The basic walker comes ready to be used. No need for tools or a lengthy assembly process.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Closure: One Button
Package Dims (h x w x d): 18" x 22" x 5"
Package Weight: 9 lbs.
Product Dims (h x w x d): 30" - 38" x 24" x 19"
Product Weight: 7.6 lbs.
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
Warranty Guidelines and Refurbished Units:
To make any warranty claim, please contact Cura360 Customer Support to receive a Return Authorization number (RA) Any product sent back without an authorized RA number will be returned to the sender. Cura360 and the manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to improper packaging or shipment. If Compass determines in its sole reasonable discretion that the Product contains defective workmanship or materials, Compass will refund the purchase price to the original purchaser for the price of the defective product or replace the product with a new or factory-certified refurbished product at Compass’ expense. If Compass determines at its sole reasonable discretion that the Product does not contain defective workmanship or materials, Cura360 will inform the Purchaser and return the product, and freight billed to the purchaser.