Comfy Go Z-4 Electric Powered Lightweight Mobility Scooter
Z-4 Mobility Scooter: Standard Lithium-Ion Battery, Airline Approved, Up To 13+ Mile Range, 5 mph Max Speed, Lightweight & 5 Part Detachable Frame & 3 Battery Options to Choose From. Can't decide on which Color to get? No worries, the Z-4 Electric Powered Mobility Scooter comes with Red & Blue Panels!
Checkout Securely With:
Performance Parameters and Technical Specs, Z-4 Mobility Scooter
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition; and issuing Cura360 an Approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping costs. Customer is responsible for the Return Label.
- Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
- All returns MUST be pre-approved
- If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
- Shipping costs are not reimbursable
- Returns due to Damage or Defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
All new products come with a limited warranty. All batteries have six months (6) of warranty. Spare parts have one year of warranty. The limited warranty does not cover labor or device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, nor does it extend to non-durable components, such as rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. Proof of purchase and serial number is required for all warranty claims.