Advanced Orthopaedics Weave 27 Back Support
Advanced Orthopaedics Weave 27 Abdominal Binder is scientifically engineered to accelerate the healing process and to reduce the body's recovery time. It is carefully designed to protect the body while providing superior comfort and support. This abdominal binder features rigid panels which provide superior posterior and anterior support and low-profile sides conform naturally to different patients' anatomies.
Checkout Securely With:
When to use Advanced Orthopaedics Weave 27 Abdominal Binder?
Advanced Orthopaedics Weave 27 Abdominal Binder is indicated for:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Chronic Back Pain
- Spinal Instability
- Post-Op Disk Surgery
- Facet Syndrome
- Bulging Disc
- Post-Operative Lumber Fusion
Weave 27 Abdominal Binder Features
- Quick pull 6:1 mechanical advantage compression system
- Aerospacer fabric-moisture wicking and breathable material
- Patient friendly especially for arthritic patients
- Ability to wear under clothes
- Uniform Compresion & Lightweight
- Single Pull design
- Breathable mesh belt
- For size, measure around waist at widest point
What to buy with Advanced Orthopaedics Abdominal Binder
- Advanced Orthopaedics Criss Cross Lumbar Sacral Support
- Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Gel
- BodySport Lumbar Support Back Cushion
How to apply Advanced Orthopaedics Weave 27 Binder?
- Apply in a standing position. Open the strap and center the posterior panel of the brace in the middle of the back so the bottom is resting on the top of the buttocks.
- Wrap around the front closure and secure the velcro on the anterior panel
- Pull the overlapping webbing strap out and up until snug, secure the velcro closure over the top of the front
- Support should fit snugly but not too tight. Readjust if necessary.
Advanced Orthopaedics Weave 27 Abdominal Binder Care Instructions
- Remove the rigid panels and fasten the closures
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap
- Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring)
- Air dry away from heat
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Wear as recommended
- Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, swelling, or inflammation
28” to 32”
32” to 36”
36” to 40”
40” to 46”
46” to 50”
50” to 56”
56” to 62”
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877