Advanced Orthopaedics Quickie Knee Immobilizer
Advanced Orthopaedics Quickie Knee Immobilizer is scientifically engineered to accelerate the healing process and reduce the body's recovery time. It is carefully designed to protect the body while providing superior comfort and support. Elastic Velcro straps allow for added compression.
Checkout Securely With:
- Advanced Orthopaedics Quickie Knee Immobilizer is indicated for:
- Strains of the knee
- ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL injuries
- Two movable stays for medial and lateral placement
- Contoured posterior stays for extra rigidity
- Universal sizing will fit most patients
- Universal design fits a range of sizes, size based on height/length
- How to Apply:
- Practical universal knee immobilizer is quick and easy to fit and can be cut to fit a range of sizes. Place immobilizer behind the knee using the contoured posterior stays as a guide for proper positioning. The inverted portion of the stays should be placed in the popliteal area (directly behind the knee). Position the movable medial and lateral stays so that they are aligned with the side of the leg. Wrap the sides of the immobilizer around and close in front. If necessary, cut the foam material to size to remove the excess overlap. IMPORTANT: Cut the side without a hook allowing for 2" of overlap. Secure elastic straps immediately above and below the patella first. Work from the bottom upwards, closing the additional straps. Re-adjust if necessary. Elastic patella closure can be used if desired.Ã‚Â
- Care Instructions:
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap.
- Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring).
- Air dry away from heat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach.Ã‚Â
- Wear as recommended.
- Always consult a physician when encountering persistent pain, discomfort, inflammation, or swelling.Ã‚Â
Cura360 Return Policy
Most products featured on Cura360.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase depending upon the manufacturer’s return policy.
For specific return information or authorization, please contact Cura360's Customer Service Department at email@example.com or call 833-207-3433 for authorization. Returns cannot be processed without contacting Cura360 first, and some items are non-returnable when opened due to health risks.
Generally, you can expect a credit or refund, less a restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for your purchase. Credits will be issued within 30 days of the manufacturer receiving your returned product back complete and in good, unused condition in original packaging, and them issuing Cura360 an approval. You will be refunded the purchase price, less the Restocking Fee & applicable shipping fees. You are responsible for the return label and shipping costs.
· Restocking Fees range based on the Manufacturers policies, typically between 20-30%
· All returns MUST be pre-approved by Cura360
· If a return is not received by the carrier within 15 days after the request has been approved, we will consider the item as not returned and a refund will not be processed
· Shipping costs are not reimbursable
· Returns due to damage or defect must be reported as soon as possible and pictures may be required
IMPORTANT If there is significant visible damage to the packaging upon receipt, request that the driver note the damage and request a claim be filed with the carrier for damage. You should also immediately contact Cura360 Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 833-207-3433
We, Advanced Orthopaedics, Inc, hereby warrant our manufactured products are free from defects in material and workmanship and in conformity with all standard applications in effect at the time of this letter. Our standard procedure dealing with manufacturing defaults is to repair or replace the product under the following conditions:
Our products are warrantied for a minimum of three months and up to six months depending on the type of product ordered. For additional details regarding the warranty length please contact our customer service line at 1877